Contracts Manager – £55k to £70k per annum plus package – Wheathampstead
Reporting to the Construction Director you will manage all aspects of projects and contracts to ensure they are completed on time and to specification. You will provide motivation, guidance and support to the on-site team. You will build good working relationships with clients to ensure repeat business and identify opportunities to develop the business.
• Clear path of progression
• Excellent levels of support
• Good opportunities for personal growth
A highly reputable mid-sized main contractor who deliver new build projects across a variety of sectors (residential, commercial, education, retail, healthcare, leisure). Privately owned and financially buoyant, their business has grown exponentially in the last decade.
• Considerable experience as a Contracts Manager
• HNC/HND or higher qualification in a relevant subject
• Able to provide evidence of a consistent and continuous employment history
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to Josh at Supply Technical Limited quoting the job title and location.