Assistant Site Manager – £40k to £50k per annum plus package – Wheathampstead
You will be responsible for supporting the Site Manager in managing the development of the site through to completion, coordinating trades, direct labour and materials to meet the production programme.. You will assist in ensuring the Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build schedule.
• Clear path of progression
• Excellent levels of support
• Good opportunities for personal growth
A highly reputable mid-sized main contractor who deliver new build projects across a variety of sectors (residential, commercial, education, retail, healthcare, leisure). Privately owned and financially buoyant, their business has grown exponentially in the last decade.
• Experience as an Assistant Site Manager on new build residential/commercial projects
• Valid, relevant tickets (CSCS, First Aid, etc.)
• Able to provide evidence of a consistent and continuous employment history
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to Josh at Supply Technical Limited quoting the job title and location.